From GOTUIT.COM

January 2007 was a pretty quiet month in Boston. There was little, if any, snow, and the biggest story of the month was probably the Patriots getting knocked out of the Superbowl by the Indianapolis Colts. That was, until the final day of the month, when the Mooninites invaded.

To all those who say this was a failed publicity stunt, or a stunt gone awry, I say let’s take another look. Aside from possible legal action against them, I would say the Turner Broadcasting Company’s “Guerilla Marketing” strategy was wildly successful. Don’t believe me? Well, before yesterday, did YOU know who, or what, the Mooninites were? I sure didn’t, and I am betting more than half of Boston didn’t either, but we all do now.

Check out the The All-Time Top Ten Mooninite Quotes Everyone Should Know!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home